Consider a SharePoint Digital Signature Control Solution for Your Business
Digital Signature Control (1), Sharepoint digital signature control, Signature control systems Most companies nowadays use SharePoint through Microsoft Office 365 and other applications. If you would like to add digital signatures to SharePoint, you aren’t alone because it can keep people working quickly and streamline processes while also saving money and time. At Comodo, we understand your need for digital signature control and offer our product to you, which can be used with the SharePoint server and Office 365, among others.
With our signature control systems, you’ll be able to:
- Sign, approve, verify, audit and accept documents quickly, as well as records and list items
- Add digital signatures to major document types, including Excel, PDF, InfoPath, and Word
- Digitally sign documents via all mobile devices, web browsers, laptops, and desktops
- Comply with any and all regulations
- Meet the needs of your organization
- Add signature fields to many documents
- Add digital signatures to your workflows
Our SharePoint digital signature control options allow you to combine SharePoint and digital signing together in one. Now you won’t have to switch between applications or only use limited options because you’ll be able to create signatures in multiple ways.
Most organizations do realize the necessity of controlling digital signatures. If they aren’t managed and audited properly, you may find that they are late being renewed or may not be appropriate anymore. For example, if a recently promoted employee uses an electronic signature and it isn’t changed, they may be signing their name and department incorrectly. This could cause problems later on, so it is best to keep up with digital signature control. That way, everyone will have a unique signature that can be used for business purposes. To learn more, please contact us today.