The Most Convenient And Secure Purchase Methods Online: Introduction
There are a lot of ways of making payments when buying online items or goods. Most merchants accept payments through credit cards, debit cards, and digital wallets. But which one is the most convenient and secure purchase method for you?
In this article, you’ll know the most convenient and secure purchase methods for your online shopping needs. You’ll understand each payment method’s advantages and disadvantages. Finally, you’ll learn why SecureBox is necessary for any online transaction.
The Most Convenient And Secure Purchase Methods Online: Pros and Cons
Do you want a convenient way of making online payments? Do you prefer a secure purchase method instead? Preference is a matter of taste and yet you can even enjoy the best of both worlds. Here are the most convenient and secure purchase methods online:
- The most popular payment processor in the world.
- PayPal offers international payments.
- PayPal seller protection.
- You can transfer and receive funds using PayPal making it also a digital wallet.
- You can even pay bills using your PayPal account.
- PayPal buyer protection.
- You can literally pay for anything with PayPal.
- One time registration only of your personal data and financial information.
- A service with so many features usually has high fees as well.
- You still have to register online. This makes it prone to network sniffing attacks such as man-in-the middle-attacks and SSL sniffing attacks.
PayPal is already secured on their side of the network. Strengthening its endpoints is where it usually lacks. Using SecureBox for endpoint protection is absolutely necessary. PayPal with SecureBox protection is definitely the most convenient and secure purchase method online.
2. Amazon Payments
- Many merchants also offer Amazon payments.
- Enter your Amazon login details on the web form and you’ll have to pay via direct debit.
- You need to register only once. Your bank and personal details are stored in your Amazon profile which would be used for your online transactions.
Amazon has a long way to go to defeat PayPal on this field. This would result in only a few retailers supporting this secure purchase method.
Amazon needs to strengthen not only its endpoint security but also its main web application. Prone to threats such as DDoS (Distributed Denial of Service) and SQL (Structured Query Language) injection attacks. Using SecureBox to fix these security issues is very essential.
3. Direct Debit
- This is a classic and secure purchase method. You simply allow the merchant to charge you and take the payment directly from your bank account. You
- supply them with your bank account details and your consent as well.
- This has been a convenient way of doing transactions in the past already.
- Disputes take too long to resolve.
- Since we live in the modern world, only a few merchants support this secure purchase method.
Any information that is shared online needs some sort of protection and SecureBox does that job effortlessly. The web application that offers this kind of secure purchase method is wrapped in a container. Your app is protected from any threat inside this container. You are safe when using SecureBox.
4. Credit Card
- Credit cards are easy to use online. Just enter your credit card number, expiry date, and the 3-digit security number on the web browser’s form.
- This is also the most commonly used type of secure purchase method online.
Prone to a lot of threats like fraud, identity theft, and phishing attacks among others.
For every malware, there is equivalent antivirus software. However, in terms of features, nothing beats SecureBox. From the time you are entering your sensitive data on the web forms to the point where this data is stored on the web server’s database, you are protected all throughout the process. Sign up now for a free demo!
5.Cash on delivery
- You don’t have to give your personal and bank details to someone.
- Considered by some as the most secure purchase method.
- You only have to pay when you get the items already.
- Delivery fees are to be expected from this type of secure purchase method.
- The goods you purchased sometimes doesn’t match what you ordered.
- You can only open the packaging of your item once you have paid.
- Only a select number of merchants offer this type of secure purchase method.
Using SecureBox is not applicable since this situation can only lead to physical security issues.
The Most Convenient And Secure Purchase Methods Online: Conclusion
You now know the advantages and disadvantages of each type of secure purchase method online. Choosing the most convenient for you is a matter of preference. Using SecureBox for any type of secure purchase method brings you peace of mind. An all-in-one security software designed and created to protect your online needs. You never lose anything when using SecureBox!